Terms and conditions
Warranty for products
- Ameta provides a one (1) year in depot warranty on the products purchased from Ameta unless otherwise stated, starting from the invoice date. The warranty does not extend beyond the original Buyer of products from Ameta. Ameta shall have no obligation to the Buyer with respect to providing any warranty on any products for which Ameta has not received full payment from the Buyer.
- It is necessary to have RMA numbers for any item returning to Ameta. An RMA number is valid for only 30 days from the date issued. You may be directed to the <br>manufacturer for warranty service. Please allow us up to 15 business days for testing and handling RMA request.
- Returned products must be accompanied by original packing. Improperly packed items will be rejected with no consideration.
- Ameta does not warrant any product that has been subject to improper use, abuse or physical damage. For products with operating system, such as Microsoft Windows, the<br> warranty does not cover operating system crash caused by misuse or virus.
- Ameta does not warrant accessories and consumable products, such as transformer, battery, cable, wire, media, connector, etc.
- "No Fault Found" returns will be subject to a minimum $35 inspection and handling charge regardless of whether or not the unit(s) is covered by warranty.
- For MC products, No return unless due to manufacturer's defect. MC products carry a one year manufacturer warranty. Extended warranty is available. Please check with your MC account manager for details.
Terms and Conditions
All goods remain the property of Ameta until fully paid for. No credit after 30 days, return must be in original packaging and resalable condition. Original POS slip needed for refund. 20% restocking fee will be applied on all approved returns within 30 days without resalable condition. Shipping insurance will be covered by customer's <br>insurance policy unless Ameta must be notified by writing. Ameta pays for both way shipping for DOA (defetive within 30 days). Otherwise, Ameta pays for one way shipping for RMA.